Monday, March 20, 2006

final destination...

almost had an accident while driving home from school just now. it was drizzling and i was waiting at a traffic junction. immediately after the junction was a left turn. without warning, my rear end skidded right. almost instinctively, using my initial D skills, i perform a counter steer (for all those n00bs, it means steering against the direction of travel) with almost perfection. too bad its not perfect, thus the counter reaction was too strong, bringing my rear end swinging a full 270 degrees clock wise. alas, a poor drift. the lady driving the copper red mercs was stupefied. looks as if its her first time watching a drift king performing. wat a n00b... anyway, i gave her a smile and a little wave, assuring her that it was intended, and carried on with the boring journey home.
luckily for me, i found out that my gf wasnt a n00b. during the drift, she didnt even scream until after, she was excited and begged for more.
anyway, think i'm going to change tires this weekend for sure. my right rear tires was leaking, causing the tire tread to wear out. either that, maybe a 4wd car with a traction control will probably help. hm... that sounds like EVO to me. heh heh heh...
here is a picture of an EVO9 for all those n00bs out there...


anyway i was just lucky today. for all those drivers out there. drive really slowly when the road is wet, cause u'll never know when such accidents might happen to u. luckily for me there was no incoming traffic, or else i dont know what will happen.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sheila said...

sounds dangerous :p

anyways I updated my blog!!!! check it out!! *grin*

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home