Sunday, March 26, 2006

30 dollars a month

i just read my friend's blog. i found out that she gets only 30 dollars a month during her JC. and she has to beg for 50cents from her friends inorder to buy a donut which will sustain her till she gets home. now, she is earning $2500 from giving tuition and totally independent and definitely doing dam well in sch. and when i say dam well, I MEAN CAP 5 KIND OF RESULTS. sometimes i wish that my parents are not so well off. i wish that during my younger days, my parents will throw me into such situation. this might sound crazy but its true...
if u think that i'm talking cock, then i got nothing to say and the owner of this blog doesnt welcome u.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sheila said...

:)

11:15 PM  
Blogger Raji said...

:)

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home