Tuesday, March 28, 2006

my behaviour...

dam disgusted by myself today. had my human resource module in the morning. we had this little role playing activity thats done in this behaviour room at the biz fac. behaviour rm = those interrogation room that u see in cop and thieves movie. u know, those that have this big ass one way glass that allows one side to see through equipped with cameras. okay. at the end of the class, we saw a shot video tape of ourselves and i'm quite disgusted by myself. things like i the way i sit, the number of times i try to tidy my hair (haven cut since start of sem), and most importantly, the way i speak. my voice doesnt sound like how i think it should sound. its annoying and kiddy. i also tend to be very assertive. if i'm my group mates, i will be dam annoyed by myself lah! this guy who thinks he's what ah? well anyway, shall try to be gentler and kinder and stop tidying my hair. maybe its a sign for gettin a hair cut. got a chance, maybe u should try having one of these activities in this room.

anyway, its coming to the end of the semester. and i feel that i'm losing steam. no good no good. this is what killed me last sem. hai... hope i can get back on track again.

got duaed. my friend, its not that i dont want to meet u. but its like i always get duaed by u. dont dua me next time kay? it screws up my already screwed up timetable.

picture to brighten up this dark blog...
a honda S2000. cool eh. convertible with 2.0l vtec engine (going to be 2.2l soon) that revs up to 9000rpm. around 240 bhp. why i like this? because its rare. not like the wrx's or sti's or evo's. they are all nice cars, but this is a rare beauty. i think i've seen ferrari more than this.

lastly, to my friend who only gets 30 dollars a month during her JC "are u going to teach me ur secrets to success?" =)

1 Comments:

Blogger Sheila said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home