Monday, October 16, 2006

6th, 7th and 8th...

6th
went drinking with friends... drunk but still conscious... still conscious that u are not here anymore... not lying here with me when i feel most vulnerable... u msg me telling me that u are willing to fetch me if i'm not able to drive properly... still remmember the last time i ask u to come fetch me, i've got a good scolding from u... hai... why the sudden change of concern? it just make me sad... its true, only when u lose something then u will realise how important that someone or something is... well anyway, eventhough i really feel like calling u to come fetch me, but i guess i have to be strong this time... its like either i start now or start later... i guess this is a phase in life... a phase where people grow stronger... things that dont kill me only makes me stronger...

7th
went out with u... u still look as stunning and attractive as the first day i met u... everytime i see ur smile, it just reminds me of the time it picked me up with i was down in JC... longer hair, older looks, different dress sense, but the same smile... will i be able to find another one in this sea of people? people are just swimming, i dont know where are they swimming to? anyway, i'm happy we had a drink... i'm happy i've known u all these years... 7 years... its the best i've had... what more can i ask for? without u, i could still be in pits... time for me to crawl out myself now...

8th
slowly, i'm keeping u at a little corner of my heart... like old photographs, i will still take u out from time to time to remind myself of my wonderful teenage life...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

gee...

Are you still drunk?
You cannot even write one complete English sentence. :-(

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home