Wednesday, October 19, 2005

the girl from ipanema....

hm.... i do know alot of girls from Ipanema....

there is this one. then that one. then another one from school. and that and that and that and that and that. and that one too. oh! that one from JC. my year then later went HCJC. then one from primary school tution centre. SO MANY! i think i know almost all the girls in Ipanema already....

haha! i'm exaggerating.... so the million dollar question is, will u approach her or would u gladly sit and watch her swing so cool and sway so gentle to the beach everytime? hm....

shifting house soon.... argh.... must travel further from school now.... should i stay in hall? if i ever gonna stay in hall, it definitely has to be eusoff.... what a cool place to be.... can walk to engin every morning.... hope i get the fourth floor. i just cant stand people walking pass my door or walking pass my window and peering in to see what the fuck am i doing lah. cause most of the time i'll be in my boxers.... so anyone? (eventhough i know that only ghost will read my blog but who cares) anyone willing to let up his room so that i can stay?

uni life is so busy. no time to relac one corner. no time to catch up with friends. its just sux. so inhumane now.

i tink engineers are just poor in language lah. cannot blame. today went for a tutorial, someone actually pronounce 'integrity' as 'integrate'. too many integration problems for that guy. haha.... makes me feel good about myself. at least i can tell the difference. everytime i cant pronounce something, someone will laugh at me. but its okay. i'm an ENGINEER!

some pictures of my house before i shift....

my room with my uncle from taiwan staying over....

my cousin and niece playing on my bed. yes, they are steph sun's greatest fans.... OI! got clean ur feet or not!

just wondering how many people actually read this shit that i'm trashing out? so far i only know of 5 person who actually knows about this little corner of cyberspace....

3 Comments:

Blogger gInGerBrEad GeR said...

I actually do read ur shit too. good shit i find. =)
I'm wan'er's fren from AJ.

11:41 AM  
Blogger ray said...

WOO HOO!!!! u just made my shitty day better!

10:35 PM  
Blogger Ah ming said...

Tall and tanned and young and lovely..

i would like to knoe the girl from ipanema.. hehehe

rockie reads ur shit..

1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home