Monday, December 19, 2005

braces....

yupz. i've finally did it. i've totally convert myself into a NERD! yupz. the must have accessories for all nerd wannabe is the braces and i've just got my top braces fixed. with all the tension going on in my mouth, i'm constantly being reminded of how a nerd i am. now, because my smile look so ugly now, i shall talk less and listen more. ah ha! now i know how nerds do so well in their studies. oh ya, i'm not any ordinary nerd. i belong to the ceramic nerd because my braces are made of ceramics instead of the usual metal ones that u see on other common nerd. i'm a nerd with style. a nerd, yet still pay attention to my overall appearance.

now i'm going to sit right infront of the lecture hall. answer every single qns that the professor gives to the class and do all my tutorials and insists that my tutor marks them. haha! beware all u future electrical engineers.... shaw ray is now officially a nerd or geek or chao mugger or a combination of all.










okay, i've enough fun clowning around already. can someone help me take it off? what? cannot? 21 months?!?! SHIT!

1 Comments:

Blogger WaN'eR said...

baby! you look so cute with your braces!!! =)

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home