Tuesday, November 15, 2005

looking back....

looking back, i think i've been taken for granted by so many people. pushing me around because u think i'm such a push over. okay. u want to take my kindness for granted? u want to treat my friendship like a piece of shit? u think i dont know that u are treating me like a fool. u think i dont know whats going on in that fucking pea brain of urs. u think u can do things behind my back without me realising huh. u think ray is such a fool huh. u think u can fool me huh? well guess again asshole. i'm so sick of ur actions that i dont want to argue. its pointless arguing with someone whois so low and down and despicable and so full of shit. no point taking sense into someone who thinks that they are so smart that they can manupilate everyone. i like it when they think that they are so smart. i like to watch people thinking that they are in control of me. i love watching that grin on ur fuck face, thinking that you got it your way. i love to read u like a book, like a fucking picture book that flips by itself, its so easy to read. yea, i love reading u, its so fun. u have no depth. nothing. i know what u are thinking by just the look on ur fuck face. i know what u want even before u open ur fucking mouth.

okay lets play. i'll play along. dont worry. i'll play along. i love games. dont blame me, BLAME YOUR FUCKING SELF!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ah ming said...

oh dear!! wat happen? so farking pissed? that aint the nice shaw i knoe...something's wrong.

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home