Saturday, April 08, 2006

dinner anyone?

came home from bball.
called up my girl.
"want to have dinner?"
"okay, but i ate already."
.
.
.
"would u come fetch me?"
"sorry, i want to pack up my room."
sheesh!
ma de...
dont hear me saying
"i feel like sleeping. would u go sch urself?" on thursday morning.
so sad. feeling just a little sad. =(
so its chicken fold over and me for friday night.
my best bud, the mac chicken fold over.
always have meal with the chicken fold over.
but funny thing, everytime just before dinner ends.
my bud disappear.
even chicken fold over doesnt want to have dinner with me.
hai...

2 Comments:

Blogger WaN'eR said...

i'm sorry, baby. =(

3:17 AM  
Blogger Yve said...

poor ray.....
haha...
who ask u always dun want join the gang for dinner after bball?!
anti-social lo...
=p

3:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home