Wednesday, April 12, 2006

printer cartridge part 2

cut everything short. the boss is a cheat. bloody hell, went back to the shop. ask for a refund. die die dont want to give refund. why? because the boss say my printer head spoil thats why cannot print the colour out properly. he claim that this happens every 2 to 3 years. he also said that if u dont use ur printer frequently, u might face this problem. u know what i say to this. BULL SHIT! i can print properly when the previous cartridge lah! and all my previous cartridges are all third parties one. and u know i print alot. cause engineers alot of notes and tutorials to print. hee. BUT, in the end, this only points to 2 conclusion. ACUJET SUX EVEN AS ISO CERTIFIED and THE BOSS IS A CHEAT. makes me wonder what the hell people at ISO is doing.
anyway, later they found out that they gave me the wrong cartridges. they gave me the 'photo magenta' rather than 'magenta'. so they say this is the problem. anyway, i already lose confidence in their products liao. never gonna step into their shop ever again. not just that, i'm going to tell all my friends that their customer service sux shit together with their printer cartridges.
oh ya, one more thing. remember the girl with cheena accent? EQ not very high. keep on asking me who sold me the cartridges. at first i dont want to say, i just say i forgot lah. anyway got recept, dont need to pinpoint who sell to me. BUT, she still ask, then my patience level began to drop. then i say its her loh. bloody hell. i say its her she still dont want to admit. see lah. now her boss know that she gave me the wrong cartridge. so what u found out who sold me the cartridges? its either u or ur colleagues lah. either u chop ur own head or u sabo ur colleagues. what good does it make? geez...
anyway, in the end i got the original printer cartridges with a discount. fucking hell, still feel cheated. anyway, i learn a lesson. not gonna to make it again. harden by all these shit shop. last time was the sony at bishan. but after quarreling, they reluctantly refund me the money...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BOOBOO!
-wanling

8:08 PM  
Blogger Sheila said...

ha ha... yar tc also recently had problem with non-original ink cartridge.

11:45 PM  
Blogger ray said...

ya man, dont buy from acujet, why? cause they sux.

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home