Monday, November 07, 2005

exams....

oh ya, just want to take a note that i shifted my domain back to my hometown, serangoon garden, on OCT 25. sort of like how michael corleone shifted from nevada back to new york in godfather. haha! nice to be back. everything seems to change for the better. except that there is no more serangoon garden cc, and thus the basketball cout. hai. grew up on that court. joshua's house is pretty much not the same anymore. no more 'husky' (josh's dog) that always basking under the sun. zebang is pretty much still the same except that he has started his own business. hope he returns me my 150 bucks soon. ZEBANG, WHERE IS MY MONEY! SHOW ME THE MONEY!

my pride. the best i've ever seen. it has this MARS explorer kind of attitude. alittle mysterious cause its black. a little MEAN looking, something like sonny. gives a dont mess around with me attitude due to its twin exhaust. haha. thanks to all my teammates, alvin, wywy and eng hong, to make it a dream come true. we named it the Discovery.

from nothing except an idea, followed by a drawing on a piece of crap paper to reality. its special when u see that ur idea turns into reality and it performs what its suppose to do. really hope that it will be on display for those taking EE2001 in the future.

okay, i know, i look like crap. i didnt sleep okay! rushing for my own design portfolio. dont care what my result is gonna be for EE2001. in my heart, i already know that we scored A1 when our vehicle went up that ramp that wednesday morning.

okay ray, times up, quit playing around and go into mugging mode. u rested enough during the hari raya and deepavali holiday. time to get serious. only got 4 papers to settle, shouldnt be that difficult. 2 engin modules, one business module and one crappy module. now that u have blogged too. so no more excuse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home